(Articles 8, 13, 14 and 21 of the General Regulation on Data Protection – GRDP)
As it is generally known, the Regulation 2016/679, approved on 27 April 2016 and with effect from 25 May 2018, designated as the General Regulation on Data Protection (“GRDP”), defines the new regime of legal protection of personal data, creating new obligations and responsibilities for all public and private entities, establishing a new special legal regime for the processing of personal data.
Visão Integrada Lda. has implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect personal data against loss, misuse, alteration or destruction. All employees of Visão Integrada Lda. follow a network security policy. Only authorized employees of Visão Integrada Lda. have access to personal data, who are under the obligation of confidentiality.
What information is collected about you?
We collect information about you when in our website you fill in forms or send inquiries about our products and services. We also collect information from you when you voluntarily fill out questionnaires, use the chat tool, participate in competitions or provide feedback. Website usage information is collected using cookies.
How do we use the information about users?
The data collected are aimed to process your request, manage your account and, if you agree, send you by e-mail information about other products and services that we think may be of interest to you.
We use the information collected from the Website to personalize your next visits to our Website.
Visão Integrada Lda. does not share your information for marketing campaigns with non-group companies.
Access and correction of your information
You have the right to request a copy of the information we have about you. If you wish to request a copy of partial or total information of your data retained by Visão Integrada Lda., please send us an email to email@example.com or write to Visão Integrada Lda. – Beloura Business Center, Bloco 6 – R/C B, Av. Pedro Alvares Cabral, 157 – 2710-144 Sintra – Portugal. We want to be sure of the accuracy and reliability of the information we hold about you. You may request the correction or removal of any information that is not up-to-date.
To make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device like most websites do.
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another. This is why when you scroll through the website, or return to a website you’ve visited, you do not have to re-enter your preferences.
Types of Cookies depending on the entity that manages them:
- Own Cookies: A cookie managed by this domain / website.
- Third party cookies: A cookie managed by another domain / website.
- Persistent Cookies: The cookie information is permanently stored on your device.
- Session cookies: Cookie information is not permanently stored on your device.
Types of cookies according to purpose of use:
- Technical cookies: These are the ones that allow you to navigate through a domain / website, using the different options or services, such as identifying the session, access restricted areas and making the purchase order process.
- Personalization cookies: they are those that allow access to the domain / website with some predefined characteristics based on a set of decisions taken, such as the language used.
- Analysis cookies: those that allow the monitoring and analysis of the behavior of users of websites to which they are linked. The information collected through such cookies is used, for example, to measure the activity of the websites and to elaborate navigation profiles.
- Advertising Cookies: These are the ones that allow you to manage the most effective way of advertising space based on criteria such as edited content or the frequency at which ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: those that allow you to manage the most effective way of advertising space. These cookies store information about the user’s behavior, obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, allowing to develop a specific profile to display ads based on this.
Visão Integrada Lda. uses technical cookies, personalization cookies and analysis cookies; does not use Advertising Cookies or Behavioral Advertising Cookies.
The information regarding cookies is controlled and accessed by the owner of the Website.
According to the information given above, as a user, you are expressly consenting to the use of the cookies referred to for the purposes set forth for each of them.
Specific information about third-party cookies Google Analytics can be obtained by visiting https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage and the AddThis service at http://www.addthis.com/privacy
We are not responsible for the content and accuracy of the terms and conditions of use, privacy policies and third-party cookie policies referred to above.
How to control cookies
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
This Website contains links to other websites. This privacy notice only applies to this Website. You should read the privacy policies of the other websites.